Sunday, September 30, 2012

Becoming Internationalists

I have this belief that we cannot move from nationalists to internationalists without creating some form of a dictatorship. I don't think all or most of the countries in the world could come together and compromise on the same agreements. It doesn't seem realistic to me. Different countries have their own beliefs and cultures, they're couldn't be a way to merge everyone. Unless it's by a superior force. We could reach a level of world peace where each country is accepting of others and their ways of life, but I think that's about as far as that will go. Until something directly affects each citizen in the world, then will things positively change. Until then, people will think things are okay, they're unaware like I was, and things will get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment